Sunday, February 22, 2009

Full Swing

So it's been a month since I've done an entry. I've been so busy with work and class that I just haven't had time. I guess actually not that much has happened either...


I've been trying to get back in touch with some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while. It's been hard to find time to go do something that isn't work or school related. My friend Crystal and I went to Noodles last week and I hadn't seen her since our friend Andrea's wedding, which was 4 months ago. And on Saturday my friend Brooke took me and Jeremy grocery shopping (we only go when one of my friends loans us their car...we've only been grocery shopping 3 times in the last 6 months...) As a result of not going shopping very often we spent way to much...over $300...just imagine if we had kids...but we do make it last haha :)

So last night Jeremy and I watched the Academy Awards...rather I watched them and couldn't take my eyes off the TV and Jeremy played x-box and glanced over every so often...anyway I was watching them and all of a sudden the camera panned to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt...seriously get over them they aren't that great....and her jewelery was hideous! They seriously looked like she got the earrings and her ring from those sets of costume jewelery they sell in the toy isle at wal-mart, and today I was on TMZ and Yahoo.com and the fashion "police" said they were awesome...gross anyway I just wanted to point that out...Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment