Thursday, April 16, 2009

So I thought everythig was going great...WOW was I wrong. I had soooo many plans that came to a crashing halt 2 days ago when my boyfriend decided he needed a break out of the blue. I understand that our situation isn't an ideal one but I didn't want to move in here anymore than he wanted me to...this was supposed to be my year by myself and it just didn't work that way. I tried to make it work...I really did. I realize there were somethings that I could have done better but I'm not going to take full responsibility for the fall of our relationship...He hardley put in as much time into this relationship as I did. He says he only wants his space for now but I really dont know if I want it to just be a break..A part of me wants to work things out and try to keep things going and I think I will if he is willing to try harder in a few areas...I'm fine with his drinking as long as he doesn't take his angre out on me...not physically cuz he has never done that...but when he has a bad day instead of turning to me he turns to Karkov Vodka and his Xbox....what kind of relationship is that...I felt more like his roommate than his girlfriend....

Now I don't know what to do....its going to be so weird living here until I move in with my best friend in a month...mostly because I still want it to work and I really dont know how he feels...I know he needs his space and I'm willing to give it to him...but I need to know if I am holding out for something that is never going to work...I just don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment