Thursday, January 29, 2009

Graduation/Life

School has officially started for the spring semester! You don't know how much I wish this was my last semester...I'm kicking myself for not realizing that I didn't have the passion for chemistry sooner so I could have changed my major right away...however I decided to change it the first semester of what could have potentially been my senior year. Good news is I changed it to italian studies (which I LOVE) and I was already minoring in it so I don't have that much longer. In fact I only have one more class in my major and 10 more credits outside my major to be done. I'm going to finish the class in italian studies this summer and i'm also going to take 1 or 2 other classes this summer so I don't have to take that many next semester. So that means that I'm going to graduate in December 2009!!! YAY I can't wait. I don't really know what I'm going to do after I graduate but I still have a while I guess....and knowing me I'm probably going to procrastinate it as long as I can.

Me and Shanell looked at apartments on Tuesday and we found one that we fell in love with! It's so big and the bedrooms are almost the same size...that was the major problem with all the other apartments that we looked at, 1 room would be good sized and the other like a child's room. I can't wait to move in with her in May. Its a little more expensive than the other apartment complex we were looking at which happens to be the same one Jeremy and I are living in now...but I'm willing to pay more because not only are the bedrooms huge but the living room is massive and there is a grill deck for every apartment, there is a pool, hot tub, and a library! It's pretty much my favorite place on earth lol. I love living with J right now but I'm not ready to live with him long term yet...we both still need to be by ourselves for a while before the day comes for a permanent move in together.

Work is going well. I had to drop 2 shifts so I could focus more on school but I will be fine with my finances. I just need to focus on graduating.

More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment